Hi My name is Colleen Hodgins and I live in Mission Beach Far North Queensland Australia. I have decided to set up a new blog for my reflections and learning in CCK09. My current blog sits on the xanga platform http://xanga.com/Moo_vir but is more of a repository where I connect with students in my Diploma of e-learning program and there may be some privacy issues that could be impacted if I used this site to share with the CCK09 community. Having said that feel free to check out how I connect with this community and what I reflect and share with others.
My learning context:
I "sort of" participated in last years online CCK08 program but probably got lost and reprioritised my involvment in the program after about week 3. I have therefore set myself a challenge of exploring more consistent involvement with this program over the coming months and trying to use the graphic above as the way that I record my learning. I figure that whilst George describes the chaos and connections of this course as part of its design and development, my reflective comments need to have some structure so that I can then apply this learning into my own personal work and life context.
So I will format my posts into some key headings and see how that works for my reflections in this CCK09 Program.
- How have I collaborated/connected so far?
- What am I learning about my learning syles and preferences?
- What am I exploring independently that I have heard/read about in this program?
- What feedback am I providing to other participants?
- What reflections do I have about all aspects of this CCK09 program?
- What application could this learning have in my personal or work life? How can I use it?
- What am I actively doing to extend my learning in this program and beyond?
My details for other social software that I use are, feel free to contact me:
I look forward to connecting and learning with and from you. regards Colleen